Conditions for elligibilty of a Tourist Visa on Arrival
Visas may be granted on arrival :
- To persons who are holders of a valid:
- United States Visa or permanent Resident Card; or
- A Canadian Visa or permanent Resident Card, or
- A United Kingdom Visa or Resident Card, or
- A Schengen Visa.
- Whose sole objective of visiting Antigua and Barbuda is for tourist visits, or casual visit to meet friends or relatives etc and no other purpose/ activity
- Who does not have residence or occupation in Antigua and Barbuda;
- Who holds a passport with minimum six months validity, and a re-entry permit if that is required under the law of the country of nationality of the applicant
- Who is a person of assured financial standing with a return ticket and availability of sufficient money for his/her maintenance while in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Who has not been deem a person-non-grata by the Government of Antigua and Barbuda
- Who is not a prohibited Immigration
- Who is not considered an undesirable person and is not the subject of a black list or any warning circular or other restrictive list
A Tourist Visa-on-Arrival is granted on arrival and will be valid for entry and stay into Antigua and Barbuda within the period of its validity subject to conditions specified. A single entry Tourist Visa-on-Arrival is granted for a stay up to 30 days.
Conditions for Tourist Visa-on-Arrival
Tourist Visa-on-Arrival is non-extendable and non-convertible. However, a Tourist Visa on arrival may be cancelled or extended with approval of the Chief Immigration Officer in the following circumstances:
- Medical Visa, where a person falls ill and must remain in Antigua and Barbuda beyond the time granted by the Tourist visa on arrival and;
- Medical attendant visa if required will be granted to the person accompanying the person who has fallen ill.
Fee for Tourist Visa-on-Arrival
A fee of US$100.00 or the equivalent Eastern Caribbean Currency per passenger (including children) will be charged per passenger on arrival for passengers requiring visas to enter Antigua and Barbuda.
Diplomatic / Official Passports
The Tourist Visa-on-Arrival facility shall not be applicable to holders of Diplomatic/ Official passports.