Foreigners wishing to travel to The Bahamas for vacation and/or for business may require to visa for entry into the country. Be sure to check the Visa Requirements for Foreign Visitors to The Bahamas to determine the visa requirements for your country.
Any foreigner wishing to travel to The Bahamas.
- Application form needs to be completed in BLOCK letters (e.g. DOE, JOHN) and in black or blue ink only.
- Submit the completed Bahamian Visa Application form along with supporting documentation.
- All applicants must appear in person at the nearest Bahamas Consulate or Embassy. See www.mfabahamas.org for address and contact information of Bahamas Missions.
- Bahamian citizens who wish to sponsor a foreigner to visit with them in The Bahamas must apply for a Bahamian visa in person at the Bahamas Consular Division, Nassau, The Bahamas.
To download visa application form in English click here
To download visa application form in Espanol click here
Contact the nearest Bahamas Consulate or Embassy for required supporting documents to be submitted with application form supporting documents vary from Mission to Mission.
- Valid Passport – All visa applicants must be in possession of a valid passport, with more than 6 months remaining, and a return ticket.
- 2 passport photos on white background
- A job letter/business licence
- An original bank reference letter/statement
- Police report
- Hotel/Cruise itinerary
- Flight itinerary/ticket copy
- Copy of conference/invitation letter
- Copies of previously held visas
- Copy of Children’s Birth Certificate to prove parental relations
- Copy of a valid work permit (for Companies applying for a foreigner to take up employment in The Bahamas)
- All foreign marriage, birth, and death certificate submitted in support of a visa application must be legalised/Apostilled in the country of origin before submission
- Valid US visa (for Foreigners who wish to visit The Bahamas via cruise ship from the USA)