eVISA is an online application platform that enables foreign nationals to apply for an electronic visa to enter Malaysia at the comfort of your convenience.
Countries who are eligible to apply Malaysia evisa
Please note that, only Chinese Nationals who are applying from :
- China Mainland
- Hong Kong
, Indian Nationals who are applying from
- Hong Kong
, Nepalese Nationals who are applying from
, Myanmar Nationals who are applying from
and Bangladeshi Nationals who are applying from
only are allowed to apply eVISA for this time being.
Documents required to apply for eVISA:
Below are the documents that need to be scanned and uploaded with your application.
- Recent passport sized studio photo.
- Passport front page.
- Confirmed Return flight booking.
- Birth certificate for minor applicants
Documents required upon arrival at Malaysian entry checkpoints:
- Your eVISA printout
- Sufficient funds (Cash/ Travellers Cheque/Debit or Credit Cards) to cover expenses during your stay at Malaysia
- Confirmed Returned flight ticket
- Proof of accommodation
Maximum of 30 days for each visit. Each application can only be used once. No extension is allowed.