It is granted at the request of a local sponsor and on his responsibility to a foreigner who is coming to Oman to perform entertaining shows, provided that the sponsor has already obtained an approval from the authorities concerned.
This visa can be used within six months from the date of issuance.
It is a single-entry visa, valid for staying in the country for three months from the date of entry.
It is extendable for a similar period, provided that the license issued by the Ministry of Tourism is renewed, and that the visa extension does not exceed the validity of the license.
Who can request this service
Citizens, Residents, Business
What documents are needed to process
- A visa application form typed, approved and stamped by the sponsor.
1. For Arabs holding passports issued in Arab countries the visa application form must be filled out in Arabic.
2 For Non-Arabs holding passports issued in non-Arab countries the visa application form must be filled out in English.
- Two photographs (4 x 6) cm.
- Copy of the foreigner’s passport, which must be valid for three months at least.
- A copy of the Licence of the Ministry of Tourism should be attached.
- A medical fitness certificate should be authenticated by the Ministry of Health. This certificate includes all nationalities without any exception.
How the service is processed
Applicants can contact the Department or access the internet to check progress.
How long will it take
The process will take 24 to 48 hours, unless there are restrictions
Fee to be paid
Fees – 6.O.R.