Qatar Visa Transferring Residence Permit from an expired, lost or damaged passport to new one

Place of submission: Expatriate Affairs & Unified Services Centers

Visa Requirements

  • Bring old and new passports
  • Fill in the application form

Visa Fee :

Residences permit transferring fee: QR 100.

For more details , please visit

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *