Uruguay Consulate General in Santiago de Compostela, Spain Customer Care Address, Phone number, Location, Consular assistance number, Opening Hours, Email, Visa and consular services
Address: C/ Del Horreo n-ASantiago de CompostelaSpain
Fax: (+34) 981 937 405
Oriental Republic of Uruguay Government Website: https://www.gub.uy/
Oriental Republic of Uruguay Ministry of Foreign Affairs: https://www.gub.uy/
Direction: View Google direction here.
Services available in Oriental Republic of Uruguay Embassy/Consulate
- Birth and death registration can be done for Oriental Republic of Uruguay nationals abroad.
- Register the marriage for Oriental Republic of Uruguay nationals living abroad
- You can get the document legalized
- Issue visa
- Request a criminal record at the consulate / embassy
- Issue emergency travel certificates
- Provides notarial services.
- To renew or replace the passport, you can contact the embassy or consulate
- For any emergency situation like if you are arrested overseas, embassy /consulate representative will help you according to the law.
View types of Uruguay visa, how to apply for Uruguay visa, procedure for applying, fees etc. through the above link.
Find Embassy of Uruguay, Consulate of Uruguay, Consulate General of Uruguay in other countries address, phone number, Email, Uruguay Visa, Passport related enquiries and more through the above link.
View visa application center in Uruguay address, phone, fax, working hours, email through the above link.
View the How to apply and obtain Uruguay Passport, procedure for applying, fees etc. through the above link.
View immigration office in Uruguay address, phone, fax, working hours, email through the above link.
Contact Consulate General of The Oriental Republic of Uruguay in Spain on Social Media
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the Consulate General of The Oriental Republic of Uruguay in Santiago de Compostela, Spain Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Consulate General of The Oriental Republic of Uruguay in Santiago de Compostela, Spain: (click on the stars below)