Romanian Embassy in South Africa Address, Phone number, Location, Consular assistance number, Opening hours, Email, Visa services and consular services
Address: 877 Justice Mahomed Street, Brooklyn, 0181, Pretoria
Telephone: +27-12- 460-6941This phone number does NOT provide consular information
Emergency Phone: +27-82-819-1765 for Romanian citizens in difficult situations
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax : +27-12-460-6947
Romania Government Website: https://www.gov.ro/en
Romania Ministry of foreign affairs website: https://www.mae.ro/en
Embassy of Romania in South Africa official Website: http://pretoria.mae.ro/
Direction: View Google direction here.
Services available in Romania Embassy/Consulate
- Birth and death registration can be done for the Romania nationals abroad.
- Register the marriage for the Romania nationals living abroad
- You can get the document legalized
- Issue visa
- Request a criminal record at the consulate / embassy
- Issue emergency travel certificates
- Provides notarial services.
- To renew or replace the passport, you can contact the embassy or consulate
- For any emergency situation like if you are arrested overseas, embassy /consulate representative will help you according to the law.
View types of Romania visa, how to apply for Romania visa, procedure for applying, fees etc. through the above link.
Find Embassy of Romania, Consulate of Romania, Consulate General of Romania in other countries address, phone number, Email, Romania Visa, Passport related enquiries and more through the above link.
View visa application center in Romania address, phone, fax, working hours, email through the above link.
View immigration office in Romania address, phone, fax, working hours, email through the above link.
Contact Embassy of Romania in South Africa on social media
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the Embassy of Romania in Pretoria, South Africa Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Embassy of Romania in Pretoria, South Africa: (click on the stars below)