Embassy of The Independent State of Samoa in Tokyo, Japan Address, Phone number, Location, Consular assistance number, Opening hours, Email, Visa services and consular services
Address: 2-7-4 Irifune
Phone: (813) 6228 3692
Fax: (813) 6228 3693
Independent State of Samoa Government Website: https://www.samoagovt.ws/
Independent State of Samoa Ministry of foreign affairs website: https://www.mfat.gov.ws/
Direction: View Google direction here.
Services available in Independent State of Samoa Embassy/Consulate
- Birth and death registration can be done for the Independent State of Samoa nationals abroad.
- Register the marriage for the Independent State of Samoa nationals living abroad
- You can get the document legalized
- Issue visa
- Request a criminal record at the consulate / embassy
- Issue emergency travel certificates
- Provides notarial services.
- To renew or replace the passport, you can contact the embassy or consulate
- For any emergency situation like if you are arrested overseas, embassy /consulate representative will help you according to the law.
View types of Samoa visa, how to apply for Samoa visa, procedure for applying, fees etc. through the above link.
For Consular affairs:
Address: Level 3 Fiame Mataafa Faumuina Mulinuu II Building Apia, Samoa
Phone: (+685) 21171
Fax: (+685) 21504
Opening hours: Weekdays 9am to 5pm UTC+13
Find Embassy of Samoa, Consulate of Samoa, Consulate General of Samoa in other countries address, phone number, Email, Samoa Visa, Passport related enquiries and more through the above link.
View visa application center in Samoa address, phone, fax, working hours, email through the above link.
View immigration office in Samoa address, phone, fax, working hours, email through the above link.
Contact Government of Samoa on social media
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the Embassy of The Independent State of Samoa in Tokyo, Japan Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Embassy of The Independent State of Samoa in Tokyo, Japan: (click on the stars below)