Embassy of The Portugal in Seoul, South Korea Address, Phone number, Location, Consular assistance number, Opening hours, Email, Visa services and consular services
Portuguese Embassy in Seoul
Address: 2F., Wonseo Building,13, Changdeokgung 1-gil, Jongno-gu, SeoulRepublic of Korea 03058
Phone: +(82) 2 36752251
Fax: +(82) 2 36752250
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday: 09:00 – 12:00 | 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Embassy of The Portugal in South Korea Website: https://seul.embaixadaportugal.mne.gov.pt/
Portuguese Republic Ministry of foreign affairs website: https://www.portugal.gov.pt/
Direction: View Google direction here.
Services available in Portuguese Republic Embassy/Consulate
- Birth and death registration can be done for the Portuguese Republic nationals abroad.
- Register the marriage for the Portuguese Republic nationals living abroad
- You can get the document legalized
- Issue visa
- Request a criminal record at the consulate / embassy
- Issue emergency travel certificates
- Provides notarial services.
- To renew or replace the passport, you can contact the embassy or consulate
- For any emergency situation like if you are arrested overseas, embassy /consulate representative will help you according to the law.
View types of Portuguese Republic visa, how to apply for Portuguese Republic visa, procedure for applying, fees etc. through the above link.
Find Embassy of Portugal, Consulate of Portugal, Consulate General of Portugal in other countries address, phone number, Email, Portugal Visa, Passport related enquiries and more through the above link.
View visa application center in Portugal address, phone, fax, working hours, email through the above link.
View immigration office in Portugal address, phone, fax, working hours, email through the above link.
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the Embassy of The Portugal in Seoul, South Korea Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Embassy of The Portugal in Seoul, South Korea: (click on the stars below)