Embassy of The Republic of Azerbaijan in Bucharest, Romania Address, Phone number, Location, Consular assistance number, Opening hours, Email, Visa services and consular services
Address: Grigore Gafencu str. 10, Sector 1
Phone: (+4021) 233 24 66/84
Fax: (+4021) 233 24 65
Republic of Azerbaijan Government Website: https://en.president.az/
Republic of Azerbaijan Ministry of foreign affairs website: https://mfa.gov.az/en
Embassy of The Republic of Azerbaijan in Romania official Website: https://bucharest.mfa.gov.az
Direction: View Google direction here.
Services available in Republic of Azerbaijan Embassy/Consulate
- Birth and death registration can be done for the Republic of Azerbaijan nationals abroad.
- Register the marriage for the Republic of Azerbaijan nationals living abroad
- You can get the document legalized
- Issue visa
- Request a criminal record at the consulate / embassy
- Issue emergency travel certificates
- Provides notarial services.
- To renew or replace the passport, you can contact the embassy or consulate
- For any emergency situation like if you are arrested overseas, embassy /consulate representative will help you according to the law.
View types of Azerbaijan visa, how to apply for Azerbaijan visa, procedure for applying, fees etc. through the above link.
Find Embassy of Azerbaijan, Consulate of Azerbaijan, Consulate General of Azerbaijan in other countries address, phone number, Email, Azerbaijan Visa, Passport related enquiries and more through the above link.
View visa application center in Azerbaijan address, phone, fax, working hours, email through the above link.
View immigration office in Azerbaijan address, phone, fax, working hours, email through the above link.
Contact Embassy of The Republic of Azerbaijan in Romania on social media
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the Embassy of The Republic of Azerbaijan in Bucharest, Romania Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Embassy of The Republic of Azerbaijan in Bucharest, Romania: (click on the stars below)