Employer Nomination Scheme – Australia Visa?
According to Sublause 186, this visa enables skilled people to live and work continuously in Australia after being nominated by their employer.
- You must possess the expertise required for the position.
- You must be nominated by an Australian employer
- You must meet our health and character requirements.
Direct Entry System
This visa enables skilled employees who have been nominated by an employer to reside and work permanently in Australia.
- stay in Australia indefinitely
- work and study in Australia
- enroll in Australia’s public health care scheme, Medicare
- sponsor eligible relatives to come to Australia
- travel to and from Australia for 5 years
- apply for Australian citizenship, if eligible
- Most applicants, unless exempt, must have at least three years of relevant work experience in their field. The requirement for work experience does not apply to candidates who are exempt from the skills evaluation requirement.
- If obtaining a license, registration, or membership in a professional organization is required in the state or territory where you intend to work, you must do so.
- The majority of candidates must submit a skills evaluation proving they are qualified for the post being applied for.
- Normally, you have to be under 45 when you apply.
- You must be in good health if you and any family members apply for the visa together. We might enquire about your health if your family is not traveling to Australia with you.
- You and any family members applying for the visa with you who are 16 years of age or older must meet our character criteria.
- You must acknowledge your commitment to upholding Australian law and the Australian way of life by signing an Australian Values Statement.
- If you owe money to the Australian government, you must already have done so or have made a written agreement to do so.
Procedure to apply
- Obtain a skills evaluation if necessary. The evaluation will demonstrate that you possess the necessary abilities and credentials for the position.
- For this visa, make sure your English test results are up to date. Examine your English if necessary.
- Log in or create an ImmiAccount.
- Attach all the documents
- Pay the required fees.
- Note the Transaction Reference Number.
- Once we have received your application, we will notify you.
- Please include the pages of your existing passport that display your picture, contact information, and the issue and expiration dates.
- If necessary, show proof of any licenses, registrations, or professional memberships required by the state or territory you want to operate in for the specified occupation.
- Provide documents that attest to your qualifications and capabilities.
- You must present proof that you are exempt from the age eligibility requirements if you are 45 years of age or older.
- Documents pertaining to your health are not required. Your doctor sends us the findings of any medical examinations you’ve had.
- If you have spent a total of 12 months or more in Australia in the past ten years since turning 16, present an Australian police certificate.
- identity documents and character documents of your partner.
- All documents, both English and foreign, should be scanned or taken in color.
What is the processing time?
- 25% of applications: 42 Days
- 50% of applications: 4 Months
- 75% of applications: 8 Months
- 90% of applications: 13 Months
What is the cost?
- It cost From AUD4,240.