Nicaragua Honorary Consulate General in Kyoto, Japan Customer Care Address, Phone number, Location, Consular assistance number, Opening Hours, Email, Visa and consular services
Address: c/o Kyoto University of Foreign Studies
6 Saiin Kasame-cho
Ukyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 615-8558
Phone: (+81) 75-322-6730
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday:
By appointment, Saturday and Sunday closed
Direction: View Google direction here.
Services available in Republic of Nicaragua Embassy/Consulate
- Birth and death registration can be done for Republic of Nicaragua nationals abroad.
- Register the marriage for Republic of Nicaragua nationals living abroad
- You can get the document legalized
- Issue visa
- Request a criminal record at the consulate / embassy
- Issue emergency travel certificates
- Provides notarial services.
- To renew or replace the passport, you can contact the embassy or consulate
- For any emergency situation like if you are arrested overseas, embassy /consulate representative will help you according to the law.
View types of Nicaragua visa, how to apply for Nicaragua visa, procedure for applying, fees etc. through the above link.
Find Embassy of Nicaragua, Consulate of Nicaragua, Consulate General of Nicaragua in other countries address, phone number, Email, Nicaragua Visa, Passport related enquiries and more through the above link.
View visa application center in Nicaragua address, phone, fax, working hours, email through the above link.
View the How to apply and obtain Nicaragua Passport, procedure for applying, fees etc. through the above link.
View immigration office in Nicaragua address, phone, fax, working hours, email through the above link.
Contact Honorary Consulate General of The Republic of Nicaragua in Japan on Social Media
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the Honorary Consulate General of The Republic of Nicaragua in Kyoto, Japan Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Honorary Consulate General of The Republic of Nicaragua in Kyoto, Japan: (click on the stars below)