Honorary Consulate of the Czech Republic in Brest Address, Phone number, Location, Consular assistance number, Opening hours, Email, Visa services and consular services
Address: b-r Kosmonavtov 75/1, 224030 Brest
Phone: +375 162 597 074
Opening hours: Tuesday, Thursday 14.00 – 16.00 at any time by telephone arrangement
Czech Republic Government Website: https://www.vlada.cz/en/
Czech Republic Ministry of foreign affairs website: http://www.mzv.cz/jnp/en/index.html
Direction: View Google direction here.
Services available in Czech Republic Embassy/Consulate
- Birth and death registration can be done for the Czech Republic nationals abroad.
- Register the marriage for the Czech Republic nationals living abroad
- You can get the document legalized
- Issue visa
- Request a criminal record at the consulate / embassy
- Issue emergency travel certificates
- Provides notarial services.
- To renew or replace the passport, you can contact the embassy or consulate
- For any emergency situation like if you are arrested overseas, embassy /consulate representative will help you according to the law.
View types of Czechia visa, how to apply for Czechia visa, procedure for applying, fees etc. through the above link.
For Consular affairs:
Address: Ministry of Foreign Affairs Loretanske namesti 5 118 00 Praha 1, Czech Republic
Find Embassy of Czechia, Consulate of Czechia, Consulate General of Czechia in other countries address, phone number, Email, Czechia Visa, Passport related enquiries and more through the above link.
View visa application center in Czechia address, phone, fax, working hours, email through the above link.
View immigration office in Czechia address, phone, fax, working hours, email through the above link.
Contact Honorary Consulate of The Czech Republic in Belarus on social media
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the Honorary Consulate of The Czech Republic in Brest, Belarus Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Honorary Consulate of The Czech Republic in Brest, Belarus: (click on the stars below)