Uzbekistan Honorary Consulate in Poznan, Poland Customer Care Address, Phone number, Location, Consular assistance number, Opening Hours, Email, Visa and consular services
Address: Ul. Swiety Michal 4361-119 PoznanPoland
Phone: (+48) 690 060 972
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday:09:00-15:00, Saturday and Sunday:Closed
Republic of Uzbekistan Government Website: https://www.gov.uz/en
Republic of Uzbekistan Ministry of Foreign Affairs: https://mfa.uz/
Direction: View Google direction here.
Services available in Republic of Uzbekistan Embassy/Consulate
- Birth and death registration can be done for Republic of Uzbekistan nationals abroad.
- Register the marriage for Republic of Uzbekistan nationals living abroad
- You can get the document legalized
- Issue visa
- Request a criminal record at the consulate / embassy
- Issue emergency travel certificates
- Provides notarial services.
- To renew or replace the passport, you can contact the embassy or consulate
- For any emergency situation like if you are arrested overseas, embassy /consulate representative will help you according to the law.
View types of Uzbekistan visa, how to apply for Uzbekistan visa, procedure for applying, fees etc. through the above link.
Find Embassy of Uzbekistan, Consulate of Uzbekistan, Consulate General of Uzbekistan in other countries address, phone number, Email, Uzbekistan Visa, Passport related enquiries and more through the above link.
View visa application center in Uzbekistan address, phone, fax, working hours, email through the above link.
View the How to apply and obtain Uzbekistan Passport, procedure for applying, fees etc. through the above link.
View immigration office in Uzbekistan address, phone, fax, working hours, email through the above link.
Contact Honorary Consulate of The Republic of Uzbekistan in Poland on Social Media
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the Honorary Consulate of The Republic of Uzbekistan in Poznan, Poland Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Honorary Consulate of The Republic of Uzbekistan in Poznan, Poland: (click on the stars below)