Palestine Honorary Consulate in Costa Rica, Costa Rica Customer Care Address, Phone number, Location, Consular assistance number, Opening Hours, Email, Visa and consular services
Address: 608-2050 San PedroSan JoseCosta Rica
Phone: (+506) 2273-5224
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday:By appointment, Saturday and Sunday closed
The State of Palestine Government Website: https://www.palgov.ps/
The State of Palestine Ministry of Foreign Affairs: https://www.mofa.ps/en/
Direction: View Google direction here.
Services available in State of Palestine Embassy/Consulate
- Birth and death registration can be done for State of Palestine nationals abroad.
- Register the marriage for State of Palestine nationals living abroad
- You can get the document legalized
- Issue visa
- Request a criminal record at the consulate / embassy
- Issue emergency travel certificates
- Provides notarial services.
- To renew or replace the passport, you can contact the embassy or consulate
- For any emergency situation like if you are arrested overseas, embassy /consulate representative will help you according to the law.
View types of Palestine visa, how to apply for Palestine visa, procedure for applying, fees etc. through the above link.
Find Embassy of Palestine, Consulate of Palestine, Consulate General of Palestine in other countries address, phone number, Email, Palestine Visa, Passport related enquiries and more through the above link.
View visa application center in Palestine address, phone, fax, working hours, email through the above link.
View the How to apply and obtain Palestine Passport, procedure for applying, fees etc. through the above link.
View immigration office in Palestine address, phone, fax, working hours, email through the above link.
Contact Honorary Honorary Consulate of The State of Palestine in Costa Rica on Social Media
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the Honorary Consulate of The State of Palestine in Costa Rica, Costa Rica Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Honorary Consulate of The State of Palestine in Costa Rica, Costa Rica: (click on the stars below)