Table of Contents
Procedure to apply and obtain Palau Visa
- To find out if you need a visa, see the government of Palau’s official website or contact the embassy or consulate closest to you.
- Depending on why you’re visiting, decide which type of visa you need (a tourist, business, or work visa, for example).
- Get the visa application form from the embassy or consulate or the official Palauan government website.
- Send the application form and any necessary supporting documentation to the Palau embassy or consulate in your nation.
- You will be informed of the results following the processing of your application. You might receive a visa sticker in your passport if you’re accepted.
- When traveling to Palau, be sure to have all necessary documentation with you, including your passport and visa.
- Valid passport with a minimum of six months remaining on it after your intended stay in Palau
- two photos in passport size
- Proof of continuing journey
- A record of the accommodations made in Palau
- Letter of invitation from a resident or company in Palau
- Proof of financial means to support yourself during your stay in Palau
- Visa fee payment confirmation
Types of visa
1. Tourist Visa
- Those who are traveling to Palau for leisure. Usually permits a brief stay for recreational purposes.
2. Business Visa
- Folks who are visiting Palau on vacation. Usually, it enables a brief stay for leisurely activities.
3. Work Visa
- Need for those wishing to work in Palau. An employment contract or job offer is typically used to issue work visas.
4. Residence Visa
- For those who intend to stay in Palau for a lengthy amount of time. Visas for residence may be issued for events like retirement or family reunions.
5. Student Visa
- for those who want to study in Palau. Proof of enrollment in a school is frequently required of students.
6. Transit Visa
- For visitors traveling via Palau en route to another location. Usually permits a brief stay for transit needs.
7. Diplomatic Visa
- issued to people who are either representing their country or are on official government business.
Cost of visa of Paula’s Visa
- Visa on arrival will cost $50
Validity of visa
- A visa for Palau received at the airport is only good for a 30-day stay.