Procedure to extend UAE visa?
- All visitation and tourist visa types are eligible for a 30-day extension once upon application and once again following successful authority approval. Without having to leave the nation, this can be accomplished.
- Tourists and visitors may apply for a second renewal before the original one expires for a fee of AED 600 per time.
- Those who overstay their visas but do not renew them as stated above will be fined AED 100 per day beginning 10 days after the visa’s expiration.
- Login to the website.
- Enter the details
- Upload the details
However, the new rule for an extension does not apply to the following categories:
- visitors and tourists who are residents in GCC countries
- residents accompanying GCC nationals
- those on special entry permits
- those on 96-hour permits for special missions.
- A copy of the guarantor’s passport’s first, last, and visa pages
- A copy of the guarantor’s Emirates ID
- A copy of each visitor’s passport’s first and last pages
- Visitor’s passport-size photograph, taken against a white background
- A visitor’s passport should have a minimum validity of 6 months
- Guarantor’s U.A.E residence visa copy with a minimum validity of 3 months