How to submit Irish visa application form (AVATS) online?
Procedure to apply Irish visa application form (AVATS) online
- Completed AVATS online application form
- Passport, photographs, required fee and any other supporting documents.
- Keep passport details, flight itinerary, criminal convictions or any penalty details in hand to fill in the application
- You can also submit the above through online and schedule an appointment with Ireland visa application centre (VAC) in your country to complete the application or submitting the documents and attending the interview if required.
- The application created through AVATS must be sent along with the below listed documents to the office with in 30 days.
- Check the below mentioned steps to apply for Irish visa.
Documents required to apply Ireland visa:
1. Application summary sheets
Download and take print out of the Application summary sheets from AVATS, Sign and put the date to send along with the supporting documents.
2. Application letter
- People who wants to visit Ireland must explain in a letter about the purpose of the visit to Ireland and date of the arrival and the departure.
- sign it to send along with the application summary sheet and the supporting documents.
Your letter must also include a commitment from you that you will:
- Obey the conditions of your visa in full
- Not rely on public services (eg public hospitals) or become a burden on the State
- Leave Ireland before your immigration permission expires
3. If the purpose of visit to Ireland for Holiday, vacation or study
Explain in a letter about the purpose of the visit to Ireland for holiday/vacation or education and accommodation details.
- For the accommodation, please include the printed paper of reservation confirmations (emails or letters) from hotels, guesthouses, hostels, B&Bs, AirBnBs, campsites, Shared or free accommodation etc
- If the purpose of visit is for study, explain in a letter about the stay plan, institution (school / college / university) name where you are going to study, course details, duration of the stay and proof of residence or any confirmation email or letter.
4. Travel & medical insurance
- Travel/medical insurance is mandatory for the visit to Ireland.
5. Ireland Visa Fee
- Single entry: €60
- Multi entry: €100
- Transit: €25
- Keep the proof of the payment for the visa application if applicable.
- To prove you are exempt from the visa payment fee, you are required to include the relevant document
The below listed nationalities are exempt from Irish (Ireland) visa fees
7. Submit Passport
- People who are applying for the Irish visa should submit the passport where the validity of the passport must be at least 6 months after the departure from Ireland.
- Submit any previous passport copy if applicable.
- If you are planning to travel to and from Ireland through another country, you must submit a letter which states about your travel details, visa requirement if any. You are required to obtain another country visa before applying for Irish Visa.
- Attach 2 passport size color photograph.
- Sign your name on the back of the photograph and write your Visa Application Transaction Number from AVATS
- Check the rules for visa photographs
9. Finance during the stay in Ireland
- Applicant must show the evidence that they have enough money to support themselves while they are staying in Ireland.
- Include bank statement if you pay for your own visit.
- If the family or friend or any member in Ireland pay for your visit, mention the details in the letter and their bank statement. You must also include the proof of relationship.
10. Proof of the departure from Ireland
- If you are in a work visit, you must attach pay slips, a letter from your company about how long you have been employed there, vacation dates.
- If you are visiting for education or study, provide a letter states that course details, duration, how long you have been a student there, how many years/semesters you have left to complete.
- If the purpose of visit is family, include marriage certificate if you are visiting your spouse.
- If the purpose of visit is to sell or rent a property, include the proof.
11. . Irish visa application for minor applicant (aged under 18)
The above all steps are applicable for minor applicant where the application should be prepared by their parent or legal guardian.
For any feedback or enquiries about visa to Ireland, please email to email@example.com.
Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service Website: www.inis.gov.ie