Malaysian Embassy in Pyongyang, North Korea Address, Phone number, Location, Consular Assistance number, Opening hours, Email, Visa services and Consular services
Embassy of Malaysia in Pyongyang
Address: 2QMP+C6V, Pyongyang, North Korea
Fax: 850-2-3817845, 603-83193270
Opening hours: Monday to Friday – (9.00 a.m – 5.00 p.m), Saturday to Sunday – Closed
Malaysian Embassy in North Korea Website:
Malaysian Government Official Website: https://www.malaysia.gov
Malaysian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Official Website: https://www.kln.gov.my/
Direction: View Google direction here.
Services available in Malaysian Embassy/Consulate
- Birth and death registration can be done for the Malaysian nationals abroad.
- Register the marriage for the Malaysian nationals living abroad
- You can get the document legalized
- Issue visa
- Request a criminal record at the consulate / embassy
- Issue emergency travel certificates
- Provides notarial services.
- To renew or replace the passport, you can contact the embassy or consulate
- For any emergency situation like if you are arrested overseas, embassy /consulate representative will help you according to the law.
How to apply and obtain Malaysian Visa: Procedures, Documents required?
View types of Malaysian visa, how to apply for the Malaysian visa, procedure for applying, fees etc. through the above link.
Malaysia Embassy | Consulate | Consulate General Worldwide
Find Embassy of Malaysia, Consulate of Malaysia, Consulate General of Malaysia in other countries address, phone number, Email, Malaysian Visa, Passport related enquiries and more through the below link.
List of Malaysia Visa Application Centre
View visa application center in Malaysia address, phone, fax, working hours, email through the above link.
Immigration Offices in Malaysia
View immigration offices in Malaysia address, phone, fax, working hours, email through the above link.
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the Malaysian Embassy in Pyongyang, North Korea Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the Malaysian Embassy in Pyongyang, North Korea: (click on the stars below)