Visa is required by all except those who can obtain a Blue Tourist Card for the tourism purpose from their airline on direct flights, at the port of entry, or from the Mexican Consulate before travelling.
- Nationals of Australia, Austria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic and Slovenia can stay for up to 90 days.
- Nationals of Andorra, Argentina, Bermuda, Chile, Costa Rica, Liechtenstein, New Zealand, Norway, San Marino, Singapore, Switzerland and Uruguay can get the visa for stays of up to 180 days.
- Nationals of Hong Kong (SAR), Iceland, Israel, Korea (Rep) and Monaco for up to 90 days;
- Nationals of Venezuela for stays of up to 30 days.
For more details, please visit https://www.gob.mx/tramites/migracion-visa-y-pasaporte
Mexican Visa types:
Visa for foreigners traveling to Mexico
- Visitor visa to carry out adoption procedures
- Visitor visa without permission to perform paid activities
- Service Visa
- Visitor visa without permission to perform paid activities (Long Term)
- Official visa
- Diplomatic visa
- Temporary residence visa
- Student temporary resident visa
- Permanent residence visa
- Visitor visa with permission to perform paid activities