Types of Poland Visa
- Schengen C-type visa
- National D-type visa
- Transit airport visa
- A-type airport transit visa.
Schengen C-type visa
The unified Schengen visa (C-type visa valid in Schengen states) entitles the holder to stay in the territory of all Schengen states.
The Schengen visa with limited territorial validity (C-type visa valid only in Poland or with validity excluded for a specified Schengen state/states) only entitles the holder to stay in the territory of the state/states for which it is valid.
National D-type visa
If you intend to stay in the territory of Poland for a total of more than 90 days (at least 91 days) during one or more visits within a half-year period calculated from the date of first entry, you need to apply for a national D-type visa.
The national D-type visa entitles the holder to:
– stay in the territory of Poland throughout the period of its validity;
– additionally move within the territory of other Schengen states for up to three months within a half-year period.
Transit airport visa
If you intend to travel by air from a third state to another third state with a stopover at an airport in the Schengen area (in the territory of the Republic of Poland) and also:
(1) you do not intend to leave the international transit area of the airport and
(2) you hold the citizenship of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Democratic Republic of Congo, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Iran, Iraq, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sudan or Sri Lanka,
– you need to apply for an A-type airport transit visa.
Check the above link for the Documents required for a C-type Schengen visa application and a D-type national visa application
Check polish embassy around the world and their address, number, email and more.
Check polish consulates around the world and their address, number, email and more.