What is a Skilled Nominated visa – Australia Visa?
Nominated skilled professionals are able to live and work permanently in Australia with the help of this visa.
- stay in Australia permanently
- work and study in Australia
- enroll in Australia’s public health care scheme medicare.
- sponsor your relatives to come to Australia
- and travel to and from Australia for 5 years
- if eligible, become an Australian citizen
- We must ask you to apply for this visa before you can.
- Fill out an expression of interest (EOI) form and upload it to SkillSelect. Governmental organizations in your state or territory may view your completed EOI and recommend you for the visa.
- You must state that you have a satisfactory skills evaluation at the time of invitation for your application to be valid.
- When you are invited to apply for a visa, you must be younger than 45.
- You will receive an indicative points score for your EOI in SkillSelect upon submission based on the statements you have made. You won’t be given the opportunity to apply for this visa if your score falls below 65 points.
- You need to speak English at least competently at the time of the invitation.
- Your line of work must be included on the pertinent list of skilled jobs that qualify for the 190 Skilled Nominated visa.
- You must satisfy our health criterion, together with any family members who apply for the visa with you. Family members who aren’t traveling with you to Australia can also be required to meet our health requirements.
- You and any family members applying for the visa with you who are at least 16 years old must meet our character criteria.
- If you owe the Australian Government money, you must have paid it back or made arrangements for it to be paid back. This includes any family members (including those who do not apply for the visa with you).
- must Sign the Australian values statement
- If you were in Australia while your visa was canceled or refused, you might not be eligible for this visa.
Procedure to apply
- In order to inform us that you wish to apply for this visa, you must submit an expression of interest (EOI) via SkillSelect.
- You will have to present documentation to back up the assertions you make in your EOI and demonstrate that you satisfy all other visa requirements.
- When you have your invitation you can apply online. You can be in or outside Australia.
- Log into your SkillSelect account.
- Click the “Apply for visa” button in SkillSelect. You will then be sent to ImmiAccount, our online platform.
- Register for an ImmiAccount or log in. Your SkillSelect login and password are separate from your ImmiAccount login and password.
- Attach all documents.
- Pay the required charges.
- Once we have received your application, we will notify you.
- Please include the pages of your existing passport that display your picture, contact information, and the issue and expiration dates.
- Provide documentation, such as divorce papers, death certificates, separation papers, or statutory declarations, to prove that you are or have ever been married, widowed, divorced, or permanently separated.
- If you have spent a total of 12 months or more in Australia in the past ten years since turning 16, present an Australian police certificate.
- Provide documents and the identity of your partner.
- For each dependent under 18 who is submitting an application with you.
- Any candidate under the age of 18 who wants to immigrate to Australia needs permission.
- You must offer proof of the assertions you made in your EOI.
- proof of legal practice authorization in the concerned state or area. When we extend an application invitation, you must have practice authorization.
How long you can stay?
- It is a long-term visa. It permits indefinite residence in Australia. The travel portion of the visa expires five years after the day it was granted.
What is the cost?
- The primary applicant must pay AUD4,240 for the visa.
What is the processing time?
- 25% of applications: 87 Days
- 50% of applications: 7 Months
- 75% of applications: 18 Months
- 90% of applications: 36 Months