State/Territory Sponsored Business Owner visa – Australia Visa


​This is a permanent residence visa.  You will be able to stay in Australia for five years.


You might be able to get this visa if you:

  • hold a qualifying provisional visa
  • are sponsored by a state or territory authority.​


For more information like how to apply, where to apply, visa fees, please check here

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.