State/Territory Sponsored Investor visa – Australia Visa


This is a permanent residence visa. You will be able to travel in and out of Australia for five years.


You might be able to get this visa if you hold a:

  • State/Territory Sponsored Investor (provisional) (subclass 165) visa
  • have held a designated investment of AUD750 000 in Australia for four years.​

For more information like how to apply, where to apply, visa fees, please check here 

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.