US Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica Address, Phone number, Location, Consular assistance number, Passport information, Opening hours, Email, Visa services and consular services
Address: 142, 6 Old Hope Road, Kingston, Jamaica
- American Citizen Services: (876) 702-6450
- After-hours emergencies: 1-(876) 702-6000
- For Consulate: (876) 702-6000; (876) 702-6018
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID): 876) 702-6445
- Public Affairs Section & Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS): (876) 702-6000
- U.S. Foreign Commercial Service (USFCS): (876) 702-6000, (876) 702-2580
- Telephone Santo Domingo: (809)227-2121
- Department of Homeland Security (Formerly Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS): (876) 926-6098
- U.S.Consular Agency (MoBay): (876) 953-0620; (876) 952-5050
- U.S.Consular Agency (Cayman): (345)945-8173; (876) 702-6000 (after hours emergency)
- American Citizen services: email@example.com
- Non-Immigrant Visas: kingstonNIV@state.gov
- Immigrant Visas: kingstonIV@state.gov
- For comments and suggestions: KingstonSocialMedia@state.gov
- U.S. Consular Agency – Montego Bay: MobayACS@state.gov
- U.S. Consular Agency – Cayman Islands: CaymanACS@state.gov
- Consulate: 876-702-6348
- For U.S Citizen services: (876) 702-6018
- For ACS: (876) 702-6364
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID): (876) 929-9944
- Public Affairs Section: (876) 702-6348
- U.S. Foreign Commercial Service (USFCS): (809) 920-0267
- Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS): (876) 920-2580
- Consular Agency (Cayman): (345) 945-8192
- For Consular section, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Public affairs section,
- U.S. Foreign Commercial Service (USFCS), Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS) : Monday-Friday 7:15 am – 4:00 pm
- Department of Homeland Security (Formerly Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS): Monday-Thursday 9:00 am -12:00 noon
- U.S.Consular Agency (MoBay): Monday-Thursday 9:00 am – 12:00 Noon
- The American Citizen Service Unit offers in-person services : Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 7:30 AM -12:00 PM and 1:00 Pm – 4:00 PM.
- U.S.Consular Agency (Cayman Islands): Monday-Friday: 8.00am – 2.00pm.
US Government Website: https://www.usa.gov/
Direction: View Google direction here.
Services available in United States Embassy/Consulate
- Birth and death registration can be done for the United States nationals abroad.
- Register the marriage for the United States nationals living abroad
- You can get the document legalized
- Issue visa
- Request a criminal record at the consulate / embassy
- Issue emergency travel certificates
- Provides notarial services.
- To renew or replace the passport, you can contact the embassy or consulate
- For any emergency situation like if you are arrested overseas, embassy /consulate representative will help you according to the law.
View types of United States visa, how to apply for United States visa, procedure for applying, fees etc. through the above link
To apply for Visa online in Kingston, Jamaica:
Service provided in Consular section at Kingston, Jamaica
Both routine and emergency, for U.S. citizens, Kingston, and other foreign nationals resident in Jamaica.
US Embassy | Consulate | Consulate General Worldwide
Find Embassy of US, Consulate of US, Consulate General of US in other countries address, phone number, Email, US Visa, Passport related enquiries and more through the Below link.
View visa application center in US address, phone, fax, working hours, email through the above link.
View immigration office in US address, phone, fax, working hours, email through the above link.
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the US Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the US Consulate in Kingston, Jamaica: (click on the stars below)