US Embassy in Copenhagen, Denmark Address, Phone Number, Location, Apply for Visa, Passport information, Opening hours, Email, Visa services and consular services
Embassy of USA in Denmark
Address:U.S. Embassy Copenhagen Dag Hammarskjölds Allé 24
2100 København Ø
Opening Hours: Monday to Friday – (8.30am–5pm) Saturday and Sunday – Closed
US Embassy in Denmark: https://dk.usembassy.gov/
US Government Website: https://www.usa.gov/
Direction: View Google direction here.
Services available in United States Embassy/Consulate
- Birth and death registration can be done for the United States nationals abroad.
- Register the marriage for the United States nationals living abroad
- You can get the document legalized
- Issue visa
- Request a criminal record at the consulate / embassy
- Issue emergency travel certificates
- Provides notarial services.
- To renew or replace the passport, you can contact the embassy or consulate
- For any emergency situation like if you are arrested overseas, embassy /consulate representative will help you according to the law.
View types of United States visa, how to apply for United States visa, procedure for applying, fees etc. through the above link
US Embassy | Consulate | Consulate General Worldwide
Find Embassy of US, Consulate of US, Consulate General of US in other countries address, phone number, Email, US Visa, Passport related enquiries and more through the Below link.
View visa application center in US address, phone, fax, working hours, email through the above link.
View immigration office in US address, phone, fax, working hours, email through the above link.
Contact US Embassy in Denmark on social media
Is there any problem / complaint with reaching the US Embassy in Copenhagen, Denmark Address or Phone number? Please report any issues using the below comment form.Rate your experience with the US Embassy in Copenhagen, Denmark: (click on the stars below)