It is granted at the request of a local sponsor and on his responsibility to businessmen participating in conferences and fairs. It is also granted by the Omani Diplomatic Missions for businessmen in coordination with the DG of Passports and Residence:
- This visa can be used within six months from the date of its issuance.
- It is valid for staying in the country for three weeks from the date of entry.
- Single entry only.
- Fees: RO.7
- Penalties: RO 10 for each day in case of expiry date.
Who can request this service
Steps to follow to request the service
A. Process Steps:
1. The Visa helpdesk officer at the Passport Departments in all Governorates receives the application.
2. The competent officer at the Omani Diplomatic Mission abroad receives the application and faxes it to the DG of Passports and Residence.
3. The authorized officer approves the application.
4. The sponsor and the sponsored people data will be saved in the computer.
5. The competent officer cross checks the saved details and compares those details with the existing ones, if any.
6. The visa is issued if there are no other restrictions.
What documents are needed to process
How the service is processed
The applicant will get a receipt voucher indicating time and date of contacting the Directorate. The visa will be faxed to the Diplomatic Mission abroad, if it is processed there.
How long will it take
Visa will be issued within 24 hours if there are no restrictions