View the procedure to apply for Visa under Ukraine Sponsorship Scheme, eligibility, how long you can stay, and more through the above link
Procedure to apply for a UK visa
- Find out what kind of visa you should apply for and what paperwork you’ll need to do it.
- You must determine whether you require a visa and what kind before submitting an application. You might not need a visa to enter or transit through the UK depending on your nationality.
- You must pay the healthcare surcharge if any, and the cost of your visa in order to submit your application on GOV.UK. You will be given a reference number that begins with GWF once your fees have been paid. Please keep this in mind as it will be useful if you need to change anything about your appointment or visa application.
- You will need to apply and pay separately for each dependent that you want to accompany you to the UK.
- You must present identification documentation and proof of your eligibility when you apply.
- You will be directed to the VFS Global website to schedule an appointment at a Visa Application Center once you have completed and paid for your visa application on GOV.UK. This appointment will allow your biometric data (fingerprints and pictures) to be taken.
- Submit the document.
- The appointment for your visa application must be kept. You are not allowed to send a substitute.
- You’ll receive a letter or email letting you know the outcome of your application. It will detail what you must do following that.
- You might need to fill out the form depending on the type of UK visa you’re applying for.
- Two Photos must have been taken in color within the last six months.
- Must have valid passport
- pay stubs from the same time period or the most recent six months’ worth of bank statements.
- Must have proof of accommodation in the UK
- Send in a travel itinerary that includes all the details on how and what you intend to do while visiting the UK. Include your travel dates, destinations, meeting schedule, booked tour, and festival schedule.
- Medical insurance should be submitted.
What is the validity of a UK visa?
- If you visit the UK frequently, you may decide to apply for a long-term Standard Visitor visa. It is valid for 2, 5, or 10 years. A maximum of six months may be spent there per visit.
What is the cost?
- You can check here.
What are the benefits of a visa?
- Successful applicants may travel to the UK for up to six months in order to execute the authorized business activity.
- attend trade shows for promotional purposes only as long as the visitor is not making a direct sale;
- If you’re getting private medical care, for example, the common visitor visa may also let you enter the UK.
- Visa holders are permitted to bring dependents.