People wishing to visit or work in Bahrain would now be able to know if they are eligible for a visa, apply and even view its status electronically without the need of being present in person.
The Bahraini government is trying through these services to help people get their visa applications processed in the fastest time possible without any delays as requirements are clearly stated for the e-visa to be issued.
- You should fill in the visa application form and attach it with a recent photo.
- You must submit a letter to the Head of Mission detailing the reasons for getting your visa.
- Regular visa is issued for only one travel.
- Your visa application is sent to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for approval.
- In the case of requesting the (foreign) wife of a Bahraini citizen to join her husband in Bahrain, those concerned must fill in a joining visa.
- You are requested to submit an original marriage contract certified from official agencies in the country of issuance.
- You are also requested to submit a copy of the passports of the husband and wife.
- You should submit a passport-size photo of the wife.
- All documents are sent to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Bahrain to for approval.
- Work visas are issued based on the Non-Objection Certificate (N.O.C) issued by the General Directorate of Nationality, Passports and Residence in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Working Visas cannot be issued without taking prior approval from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.