ENTRY VISAS TO GHANA.
CITIZENS OF ECOWAS COUNTRIES
o Burkina Faso
o Cape Verde
o Côte d’Ivoire
o Guinea Bissau
o Sierra Leone
1. Proof of transit; valid visa(s) for subsequent destination(s)
TOURIST/SHORT VISIT VISA
1. Hotel reservation (if applicant will not be hosted by person sending invitation).
2. Covering letter/letter of introduction from employer(s) of person inviting the applicant
3. An undertaking that the host will ensure that the visitor complies fully with immigration laws of Ghana
4. Birth certificate of child traveling with parent(s)
5. Marriage certificate if accompanying/joining spouse who is permitted to reside/take up employment in Ghana
6. Letter of introduction from school (for students)
1. Covering letter/letter of introduction from employers of the applicant.
2. An undertaking that the host will ensure that the visitor complies fully with immigration laws of Ghana.
3. Photocopies of relevant pages of passport of alien inviting businessman, showing legal immigrant status/residence permit.
4. Correspondence with company/companies in Ghana or any other document in support of application.
1. Applicant’s curriculum vitae
2. Copy of letter of appointment
3. Copy of signed contract/agreement
4. Copy of a letter from Ghana Investment Promotion Center approving immigrant quota.
5. Letter from Ghana Immigration Service, sanctioning grant of visa to the applicant.
6. Multiple entry visa may be issued to an applicant who is required to supervise an on-going project.
1. Evidence of admission to school in Ghana
2. Evidence of payment of fees
3. Transfer certificate from last school attended
4. Proof that applicant will be supported while in Ghana without taking up employment.
5. Letter of introduction from school (for students)